If spring fever is getting the best of you… why not turn those depressing snow drifts into a fluffy white frosting on your favorite cupcake recipe? Making sweet treats in your kitchen is always a good distraction and the end results taste oh-so-good!
1. This cute cupcake flour sack towel is super absorbent and can clean up spills in a second $9.95
2. What time is it? Well, time to bake of course! $59.95
3. Looking to try something new? Explore the possibilities with this 500 cookies recipe book $17.95
4. We may not have flowers outside yet, but there is no reason we can’t measure with some $7.95
5. More measuring fun with these mighty clever matryoshka doll measuring cups $13.95
7. Any good baker needs to test the batter, right? $9.95
8. This smiley spatula will be happy to flip your cookies off the baking sheet $8.95
9. Did you know cake mixes aren’t just for cakes? In fact, one of my favorite cookie recipes is actually made from a chocolate cake mix $9.99
Do you like finding goodies that will bring big grins? We’re happy to share some of our clever gift ideas. Simply sign up to receive these blog posts in your email and you’ll be in the loop & get our latest scoop.